Playing Golf in Pattaya
Pattaya is simply a ‘Golf Paradise’ with 21 world class golf courses all within a 60 minutes’ drive from the city. If you are looking for a round of golf and meeting people while you are holidaying in ‘Fun City’, look no further than I-Rovers Sports Bar who play every Monday & Wednesday.
I-Rovers Sports Bar is for golfers looking to have a fun day on the golf course as we ensure a very social and relaxed outing with plenty of laughs guaranteed!…..however, we still provide prizes for placings, nearest pins and of course ‘last place’!!
If you have arrived in Pattaya without your golf clubs, no problem as I-Rovers have clubs for hire at substantially lower costs than the golf courses charge.
To play, all you need to do is to register, so simply drop into I-Rovers Sports Bar, put your name on the list (which is located on the notice board) or just see Darren or Gary!!
Every Monday & Wednesday’ & ‘transport leave at 8.15am.
Note: It is recommended that players who intend to play more than one game per year in Pattaya join Pattaya Sports Club (located just off the northern end of 3rd Road) which provides significant discounts on most of Pattaya’s golf courses. Also, Green Fees advertised on I-Rovers weekly golf schedule are applicable for Pattaya Sports Club members.
Golf Schedule – May
# = 200฿ Food & Beverage Voucher – MM = Monthly Medal
Golf Schedule – January
30th: Pattana (MM)
11th: Treasure Hill
18th: Pleasant Valley
25th: Mth. Shadow
1. I-Rovers Monthly Medal takes place on the last Monday of each month.
2. Above fees are for PSC members & include Course, Caddy & Buggy Fees.
3. Comp. Fee = 250฿ & Transport Fee = 200฿.
4. Transport departs from I-Rovers at 8.15 – 8.30am.
5. Eligibility for the major prize in the A/ Hole in One & B/ Monthly Medal, participants must have played A/min. 6 times & B/ 3 times in an I-Rovers Golf event that month.